I'm not very good at taking the initiative to find out what fun things there are to do around town, but luckily our good friends are, so they invite us to attend with them. This past weekend, we went to "Day at the Airport". I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but it was a really fun couple of hours and it was beautiful weather, so a great day to be outside. Bode was good and just slept the whole time.
Lola got her picture taken in several different airplane cockpits. I think she might have been a smidgen too young to fully understand it, but she kept saying "more more" after each plane, so she obviously enjoyed it!
My camera battery ran out near the beginning, so I may have more to add once our friend sends me her pics.
These were just the model planes - our friend has the pictures with the real planes. (She is wearing Brian's sunglasses). :)
While there, I entered a drawing to win a balloon airplane. Nothing I truly expected to win, but just passing the time while we waited in line. Well.... we are now the owners of this really fancy airplane, which I was told took 2 guys 5+ hours to create. Lola was very excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment